Take a look at these spectacular cheese boards!
Scroll through your Instagram feed these days and you'll find people taking their cheese board designs to the next level. What's great is that you can really use anything you want. You can be creative and use cheeses, fruits and ingredients that you like. Be you and let your personality shine through!
Here are 5 of our favorites this month:
- Cheese By Numbers @cheesebynumbers: The brainchild of Marissa Mullen, Cheese By Numbers takes the guesswork out of crafting the perfect cheese plate by breaking each board down into easy-to-follow steps. It's paint-by-numbers, but with cheese!
- Cheese By Rie @cheesebyrie: Rie's cheese boards are works of art. From neatly arranged cubes and rounds to a riot of fruits, nuts, and assorted nibbles, her boards are a feast for the eyes as well as the palate.
- That Cheese Plate @thatcheeseplate: Marissa Mullen is also behind That Cheese Plate, a page that features drool-worthy cheese boards from around the world, showcasing a wide variety of styles and ingredients.
- What's Gaby Cookin @whatsgabycookin: Gaby Dalkin creates sumptuous, sprawling cheese boards that are laden with all sorts of goodies, from fresh and dried fruits to a rainbow of veggies and a smorgasbord of different cheeses.
- Allie Eats @allie.eats: Allie creates simple yet stunning cheese boards. With a focus on fresh, high-quality ingredients, her boards are elegant in their simplicity.
Get your creative juices going and start building your own cheese boards! Try doing them with California cheeses from Cowgirl Creamery, Epicurean Connection, Point Reyes Farmstead Cheese, and Tomales Farmstead Creamery!