Tickets on sale now for this cheese festival, coming this March 27-29, 2020
This cheese festival brought to you by The California Artisan Cheese Guild, brings together cheesemakers, farmers, educators, authors, chefs, cheese mongers, brewers, distillers, and winemakers from all over California for three days of cheese tasting, education and celebration. Tickets for all of the weekend’s events are now on sale, including:
- Farm and Producer Tours: Attend the guided walking tours and you will learn how cheese, ciders, and other products are made. You will get to meet the producers, farmers, and cheesemakers behind their favorite local products.
- Example Tour: "Tour E: FARMSTEAD FAMILIES featuring Two Rock Valley Goat Cheese and Nicasio Valley Cheese Co" gives you a chance to meet Don and Bonnie DeBernardi at the DeBernardi Dairy and taste Don’s farmstead cheese which pays tribute to his family’s Swiss heritage. Continue on to AppleGarden Farm to learn about cider apples, dry farming, and taste the fruits of their labor!
- Educational hands-on Seminars and Pairing Demos: Taking place at various locations including the Flamingo Hotel in Santa Rosa, Relish Culinary Adventures in Healdsburg, and Kendall-Jackson Wine Estates & Gardens in Fulton.
- Example Seminar: "Seminar 3: Cheers to Cheese!" will kick your cheese course up a notch, as you open a bubbly and sample them with cheeses that rise to the occasion. Planet Cheese publisher Janet Fletcher and a Roederer Estate winemaker will guide you through the age-old romance between bubbles and cheese.
- Saturday night’s Cheese, Bites and Booze! celebration
- Sunday’s Bubbles & Brunch event
- The Artisan Cheese Tasting & Marketplace